Instructor:GameDev.tv Team, Rick Davidson, Grant Abbitt
Use Blender to Create Beautiful 3D models for Video Games, 3D Printing & More. Beginners Level Course.
What you’ll learn
- Use Blender and understand it’s interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple colors
- Learn the basics of animation
- Create your own materials
- UV map and unwrap your models
- Create animations for your objects & characters
- Mac or PC capable of Running Blender Version 3.2 or above
- No previous experience with 3D modelling or Blender is required.
This course is in the process of being completely remastered in Blender 3.2. Currently both the new and original content are in this course, once the remaster is complete students will be able to access the original 2.8 content in a separate archive course.
Blender is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender with this online tutorial…
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique 3D printed gifts.
- Design your dream house, car, etc
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Blender, the free-to-use 3D production suite. We start super simple so you’ll be ok with little or no experience. With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed what you can achieve.
The GameDevtv team has created some of the world’s most popular online game development training courses. This Blender course has been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of students and, with more than 30,000 5 star reviews, is consistently ranked the #1 Blender course on Udemy in terms of rating and popularity.
The course is project-based, so you will applying your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
For each of the models that you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire model yourself.
- Be shown step-by-step how to build it.
- Apply your knowledge regularly.
Have a more specific focus? Check out our other Blender courses which focus on characters and environments. Want to bring your models to life in a video game engine? Check out our Complete Unity Developer 3D course. Just look for our green leaf logo – a sign of passion & quality.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way. By the end of the course, you’ll be very confident in the basics of 3D modelling and rendering, and hungry to learn more.
If you’re a complete beginner, we’ll teach you all the modelling fundamentals you’ll need. If you’re an artist, we’ll teach you to bring your assets to life. If you’re a coder, we’ll teach you modelling and design principles.
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (around 20k), in our own Community curated by our supportive and knowledgeable Teaching Assistants (17k views/day), and our student Discord chat group (10k live at any one time).
Dive in now, you won’t be disappointed!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who are looking to learn something new.
- Artists who want to learn to bring their assets alive.
- Game Developers who wish to expand their Skill Set.