Master 75+ MS Excel formulas and learn data analysis with a top Microsoft Excel & business intelligence instructor.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic Excel formulas from scratch
- Automate, streamline, and completely revolutionize your workflow with Excel
- Master unique tips & techniques that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective demos from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Write advanced conditional, text, date and lookup functions, including XLOOKUP & Dynamic Arrays
- Microsoft Excel 2013+ or Office 365 (Some features may not be available in earlier versions)
- Experience with Excel formulas is recommended, but not required (we’ll review the fundamentals)
It’s time to show Excel who’s boss. Whether you’re starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel power user, you’ve come to the right place.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.
While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, I teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways. I will not train you to regurgitate functions and formula syntax; I will teach you how to THINK like Excel.
By the end of the course you’ll be writing robust, elegant formulas from scratch, allowing you to:
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Create your own formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources with XLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel (no VBA required!)
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel (weather, stock quotes, directions, etc.)
We’ll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including:
- Lookup/Reference functions
- Statistical functions
- Formula-based formatting
- Date & Time functions
- Logical operators
- Dynamic Array formulas
- Text functions
- INDIRECT & HYPERLINK
- Web scraping with WEBSERVICE & FILTERXML
I have a genuine passion for Excel, and as the founder of Maven Analytics I’ve been lucky enough to teach more than 1,000,000 students around the world. My teaching style is conversational, authentic and to the point, and I will always communicate complex concepts in a framework that is clear and easy to comprehend.
If you’re looking for the ONE course with all of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that you need to know to become an absolute Excel rockstar, you’ve found it.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn how to write advanced formulas from scratch
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skill set, work efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training
- Excel users looking to build powerful analytical thinking and business intelligence skills
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in analytics, data science or business intelligence